Please consider the following:
- You are responsible for your child at all times therefore parents or guardians are to remain on site for the whole session making sure your child is visible at all times.
- If you need to leave unexpectedly please notify one of the coaches at once.
- Try to avoid distracting your child so that they can focus on the class at hand and get the most fun out of it at all times.
- Avoid any obstructive items from the activity area so that any potential injury can be avoided.
- Any child attending an Athletix Kidz term is to be paid up in full prior to the first class commencing.
- Our insurance only covers the child that has been paid for purely for this purpose and obviously their safety.
- We are only responsible for your child during the class and therefore we cannot guarantee the safety of your child outside of these times whilst they are on the premises of the venue we are operating from.
- Please do not use any camera or video equipment during the sessions without consent from all parents of the children.
- Any photographs or videos will only be used in marketing material where we will have prior approval from the parents/guardians.
- All our staff have enhanced DBS approval.
- Any medical conditions that your child may have we will need to know prior to starting that session.
- We always aim to start on time and finish on time due to the scheduling of the sessions so please ensure that you arrive with enough time.
- All parents/guardians will need to be responsible for hydrating their child before, during and after the sessions which we fully promote.